Help: Overview of the Author Enquiry Service
You can use the Author Enquiry Service to find out, completely automatically,
what stage your submitted manuscript has reached in the refereeing process.
You can also use it to determine the volume and page numbers of your published
article, make a general enquiry or provide information, for example to inform
us of a change of address.
If your enquiry is about the status of a specific article that you have
submitted to an IOP Publishing journal, you will need to supply the five or
six digit article reference number, a few significant words of the title and
the first author's surname. The following journals allow you to look up the
status history of your article automatically.
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General
- Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
- Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
- Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics
- Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Classical and Quantum Gravity
- Combustion Theory and Modelling
- European Journal of Physics
- Inverse Problems
- Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering
- Journal of Neural Engineering
- Journal of Optics
- Measurement Science and Technology
- Network:Computation in Neural Systems
- New Journal of Physics
- Physics in Medicine and Biology
- Physiological Measurement
- Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion
- Semiconductor Science and Technology
- Superconductor Science and Technology
- Waves in Random Media
The pages of the Author Enquiry Service will guide you through the enquiry
Enquiries on bibliographic data will also appear automatically.
You also have the option to type in a detailed question or provide information
by selecting "Other Enquiry". This type of enquiry will be sent
automatically to our Editorial or Production staff, depending on the nature of
your enquiry and the journal concerned and will receive personal attention and
be responded to by e-mail, normally within one business day.
| Privacy & Cookies Policy