Help: Author services
Your own personal author homepage in Author services enables you to access all the latest information about your article under review, or submit a new one.
If you do not have a personal author homepage yet, we will set one up for you as soon as we receive your article, and we will contact you by e-mail to give you a username and password.
Electronic Journals usernames and passwords cannot give access to a personal author homepage until we have received your article and contacted you by e-mail to give you a username and password.
If you are having problems logging into Author services
- Are you sure we have set up a personal homepage with username and password for you?
- If you have received an e-mail from us including a username and password for your personal homepage, please check that you have used the username and password correctly. Both the username and the password are case sensitive.
- Remember that Electronic Journals usernames and passwords do not give access to author homepages - we need to provide you with access information first.
If you have made these checks and still require assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a general query about submitting to IOP
- Please read our Guidelines for authors and Ethical policy first.
If your query is not answered by these documents, please contact the appropriate journal directly by using these contact details.
If your query relates to your article in progress or a submission you have made to IOP
Please contact the appropriate journal directly.
- If you are logged into your personal author homepage, use the 'Contact us' link from your article's 'Article details' page.
- If we have not yet set up a personal author homepage for you, use these contact details.
| Privacy & Cookies Policy