Help: Referee services
Your own personal referee homepage in Referee services gives you access to our online peer-review service, and to all the information you need to complete and return your referee report.
You will be pointed towards your referee homepage if we select you as an expert referee for an article submitted to an IOP journal. If you are not currently a referee for us, and would like to be added to our database, you can volunteer here.
You need a username and password to access your referee homepage as security is very important.
If you are having problems logging into Referee services
- Please check that you have entered your username and password correctly. Both the username and the password are case sensitive. Your username is included in the letter we send to invite you to referee.
- If you cannot remember your password, get a new password here. You will be asked for your email address: remember it must match the one held in our records so if you have more than one, try them all.
If you have made these checks and still require assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your query is to do with the article you are refereeing
Please contact the appropriate journal directly.
- If you are logged into your personal referee homepage, you can contact us from within the Referee task or by using the 'Contact us' link on the left hand side of the 'Article details' page.
- If you cannot locate this link, you can use these contact details.
If you have a general query about submitting to IOP
- Please read our Guidelines for authors and Ethical policy first.
If your query is not answered by these documents, please contact the appropriate journal directly by using these contact details.
| Privacy & Cookies Policy